Laser Dentistry is now making painless dentistry a reality. Using this technology, fillings, cleaning and even root canals have now become absolutely pain free. Any fear of pain can now be completely forgotten as laser treatment is extremely painless as it does not entail any drilling or poking.
Depending on the type of treatment different Lasers are used. Also the duration can range from a few seconds to more than an hour.
In our clinic we believe in providing our customers with very comfortable and pain free procedures and some of the pain free procedures we provide using lasers are,
- Cleaning or Scaling
- Cavity Preparation
- Root canals
- Removal of Decay
- Treatment of Gum diseases
- Gum Reshaping
- Smile Designing
- Oral Surgery
- Tooth Whitening
- Hardening Tooth restorations
- General Dentistry
- Soft tissue Procedures
Having understood the various treatment procedures that make use of lasers let us now understand the uses of Laser Treatment in place of conventional treatment methods. The uses of Laser in treatments are many and a few of them are as follows,
- When we use lasers there is no need for any anaesthesia as the laser ray itself is bactericidal and hence sterilises the surgical area on contact.
- Also there will not be any after effects like bleeding or inflammation.
- As a result there will also be no need for you to take any antibiotics or painkillers.
- Sutures will not be required as the incision will be very tiny and will dry very fast.
A few more uses of lasers are,
- Laser evaporates decay and hence decay removal becomes very easy.
- Laser can also detect tiny pits within the tooth enamel that can become big cavities in future. This can help us in taking proper precautions before they can aggravate.
- Laser treatments’ being accurate preserves bones and teeth.
- Our Laser Dentistry unit is fully equipped with the very latest in laser technology and treatment methods to provide you with the very best in patient care. ..